If you practice a DNA test for paternity at home, the results are delivered within four to five days.
You will receive a document with all the details of your DNA paternity testing.
In addition, there is an alternative more immediate, in that you can get the exams in just 24 to 48 hours.
Although the tests of paternity may be done from hair, semen, amniotic fluid, bone remains, nails, cigarette butts, chewing gum, toothbrushes, among others, the immediacy of the results when dealing with these samples, “non-traditional” is more variable, however, take around four to five days.
In the present, in order to carry out DNA tests, we employ the latest technical advances intended for Forensic Genetics, such as analysis by PCR (Chain Reaction Polymerase), multiple STRS (microsatellites) and fluorescent detection in a dna sequencer.
The DNA tests have high standards and quality controls, and are supported by professionals of excellence. It is also used in technology and standardized protocols by the international societies of forensic genetics.
Data to consider
- About 30% of DNA tests for paternity are conducted, dismiss the alleged father.
- In Chile there is the possibility of certifying the identity of the stem cells that are stored at the instant of birth.
- It is possible to perform the genetic identification of any subject, in the case that it has suffered any unlawful act within your home.
- In our country, there is a technology that allows to obtain information about the genealogy of any individual.
- Similarly, it is feasible to study hair without the root in cases of crime biological.
- Currently, it is possible to identify people who have died and burned in within 24 to 48 hours.