Interventions provide the child globally and the programs are developed taking into account both the individual and the family, and the environment.
1. Strengthen leg muscles: Place your baby face down on a large cylinder (a rolled towel), hold him by the thighs and do it to roll it up enough so that your hands touch the floor in front of him. Pushes slightly the soles of your feet to crawl forward and backward two times. Your body will pull on the towel to the floor. Lying down face up bend turn legs from pedaling. Take the baby to bed face up, take with one hand the foot and with the other the chest 8 under the shoulder left), then turn to the left and then to the right, lifting up to fifteen centimeters. Placed on the soles of the feet a stimulus (a pillow, a small cylinder, etc) in such a way that will make pressure. Will begin to extend and bend the legs rhythmically. You can also make pressure with your hand on the plants to try to push forward. Help him in his first attempts at rolling over, cruzándole gently the legs to one side.
2. Strengthen the muscles of the back: When the baby is upside down (hopefully naked) supports your hand to the height of the waist and with the other pushes the chin upwards. In this way, the baby raises the head and working back. In this position, leads a and another leg until the feet touch the buttocks. Do exercise repeating aloud each of the steps.
3. Strengthen the muscles of arms and hands: Placed in the hands of the baby a few hoops or a bar gymnastics to try to grab hold of it. Once it has been seized, please help to move from one side to the other. In this same position, help to hold it while halas until it is half sitting. If you do not control either his head or not grab well, álzalo only five centimeters. When the baby hold a toy in and out of the hand, help him to try to take it. When the child's back lift gently held him by the forearms and carrying it to the sitting position, in a way that keeps the head upright. Put the child belly, and with the chin supported in his hand, scrape off the support for a few seconds. Put the child belly, supported on a cushion, leaving the arms free forward. Give the child objects of different sizes, to exercise the pressure.
- Stimulate the plantar reflex: place your finger on the sole of the foot of the baby to stretch and close fingers to shrink.
- To stimulate the reflection of pressure: Opens the hands of the drink and placed the finger on the palm for he baby to latch. You try to remove it several times.
- Stimulate the reflex sucking movements: Placed in the commissure of the lips of the baby your clean fingers to try to take them with the mouth.
- Stimulate the startle reflex: Put the baby on her back and, when this quiet, hits simultaneously on both the sides of the pillow or the mattress.
- Stimulate the ability to recognize and differentiate between individuals: In each of its activities (food, toilet, etc,) say in a loud voice: “I am your mom”,” he is your dad”, ” you're the baby.”
- To stimulate the recognition of the parts of your body: When you are naked, show each of the parts of your body. Draw your attention to each one of its members (“this is your hand” and “this is your other hand”, “this is your foot”, etc).