These activities help the child to understand how the passage of minutes, hours, days, weeks, years, etc
Stimulation to children in the stage II (1 – 4 months)
- When you move the child, talk to him, tell him ” before you were wet, now you're dry.” It does not matter that the child does not understand your words.
- Walk with the child lifted at different speeds.
- When the child is lying on his back, blow a toy to one side of the head and wait for the re to know what caused the sound.
- When we see, move the hand and blows the toy, in such a way that the child will continue to experience that before sonar, you move your hand.
- Make bath time a habit where all actions preparatory will rise in the same order and in front of the child for example: to reach the clothes you will put, heat the water, take the outfit that he now wears, etc
- Tóquele fingers 1 by 1 in a rhythmic fashion; each time you move from 1 finger to another, move the head affirmatively, letting the child look at it. The child vivenciará 2 actions simúltaneas received by 2 different ways:
Stimulation to children in the stage III (4 – 8 months)
- When the child cries, go to her bed; so he will discover little by little a way of asking for your attention when you need it; when you approach, ask them what happens to him, although the child does not understand your words.
- When the child smile and babble, go to him and ask about his animation. You will thus discover another way to get their attention and associate an action to it, with a subsequent response to yours.
- Wrap a towel around your arm and place it on the bed where the child is. Show him a toy eye-catching, and insert it at one end of the towel making it come out of the other; when the child can see it, repeat several times the game. Change after toy and ate one with a string; insert it through the center of the towel and return it to the child; encourage him / her to pull the string and pull the toy on the other side of the towel. When you do, celébreselo.
- Place the child in different places of the house, in the form of a semi-seated to notice what is happening around you; in the same way, place it face down on a blanket and near an object that interests him, for him to find a way to get it.
- Using multiple objects of different weight (a paper, a doll of rubber, a pen, a pump, rubber inflated, etc) take them 1 by 1 , and, calling the child's attention, throw them in the air to follow his path; a few will fall faster than others. Pick up the toys and deliver them 1 by 1 to the child to repeat the action.
Stimulation to children in the IV stage (8 – 12 months)
- Hole up behind a door, to the view of the child, and encourage him to find.
- Continue doing activities (order, cleanliness, food etc,), in a usual manner, that is to say, always following the same sequence of actions.
- Teach the child where is the site of the dirty clothes; when I remove, for example the shirt, give it and take it to that site and return.
- Talk to different speeds, for example, take a phrase, any and repìtala slowly or quickly or in intermediate form.
- Make sounds with objects, varying the speed; for example, use your drum.
- When you walk to the child, let her know if the ride is going to be long or short, although the child does not understand even the meaning of these words.