The postures help to improve female fertility and male because in the practice it reduces to a minimum the stress and improves the state of mental health. The yoga of fertility or fecundity is a technique that is used to help couples achieve a desired pregnancy. It is part of classical yoga, a form of exercise and relaxation but with positions to get pregnant.
Can you help yoga to improve fertility?
Yoga for fertility is designed to increase the chances of getting pregnant by performing a series of postures that are to improve the reproductive health. The postures help to improve female fertility and male because in the practice it reduces to a minimum the stress and improves the state of mental health.
Positions to get pregnant
Position of the Bridge:
- Lie on your back, keep the knees bent and the feet apóyalos on the floor.
- Put your feet as close to buttocks as possible, your feet should be flat on the floor.
- Then inhale and exhale with deep breaths relaxing.
- The next thing is to lift your pelvis and buttocks from the floor with care, keep the thighs and feet in parallel position.
- Board your hands behind your back and hold the position for a minute more and done breaths.
- Lie down on the floor with your belly down and butt close to the wall.
- Extend the legs up by the side of the wall, inhale and exhale.
- Place the legs on the wall so as to form an angle of 90°C. simply place the legs in a comfortable position.
- Hold this position for 2 to 5 minutes.
- To finish the pose, inhale and lift your knees, aléjalas of the soil. Then exhale and extend your legs and return to starting position.
- Sit on the floor and stretch them in front of you.
- Bring your feet towards the groin slowly and pushes on the soles of the feet. Lower your knees to the floor and try to keep together the toes of the feet.
- Keep is posture, but try not to create tension in the legs.