The benefits achieved with this practice in pregnant women are many, as you maintain your weight the healthy way and without tensions
Yoga is in fashion, why? The benefits achieved with this practice in pregnant women are many, as you maintain your weight the healthy way and without tensions and what better!.
Yoga helps you stay healthy yourself and also to your baby, because it develops body awareness, allowing the future mother to create space for the fetus settles into your belly. You must keep the spine well-stretched and the chest high to get the baby to move with ease.
And that's not all, because the benefits of this discipline are:
- Pain management: The technique of breathing in any way contribute to manage the pain in childbirth and help to bid more efficiently and consciously.
- Column: The postures prevent and relieve back pain created by the increase of weight and change of posture during pregnancy.
- Digestive system and excretory: The practice of going to the bathroom before and after eating prevents problems and pains as typical as the hemorrhoids among other things. Through this discipline the walls of the diaphragm and stomach are more flexible.
- Heart: is one or why not say, the most important organ during pregnancy, because the blood and other fluids must circulate properly towards the baby. Yoga allows the muscles of the heart to pump properly, leading to a good circulation and oxygenation, healthy blood to the placenta.
- Lungs: Maintains the health of the lungs of the mother, as well as the placenta, which supplements the work of the lungs of the fetus.
And well, after all these benefits, what You wanted to do yoga during pregnancy? And if you do, tell us about your experience!