For some women, becoming pregnant is a challenge. If to this we add an attitude and obsessive in front of the possible pregnancy, you can get the despair.The pregnancy depends not only on the woman, the man has a part in fertility as well. If you're trying to have a baby, keep these tips in mind to get pregnant and that combined with a healthy lifestyle, can be effective.
- The method sinsotérmico. The aim is to identify the days of fertility and infertility, of the menstrual cycle, taking into account the basal body temperature. With a thermometer take your temperature, whether anal or vaginal, from by the time you finish your rule until the next one begins. Do it every day in the morning at the same time and before getting up. Write down the results so that you know when you're ovulating, what happens when the temperature rises about 2 tenths above six previous annotations and is maintained for 3 days. Two days before the first and two days after the last are the most fertile days in that you have to have sex.
- Notes andl cervical mucus. This is expelled by elcuello uterine and varies in texture according to the days of the menstrual cycle, being sticky the days before and after ovulation, and liquid with little crystals for it. Do it before going to bed.
- The position you take after sex. Stay a while in bed, with the legs elevated, using a pillow under your butt for 30 minutes. In this way, losespermatozoides swim more easily towards the egg for fecundarlo.
- Eat healthy. Foods rich in proteins and carbohydrates, as well as fruits and vegetables can help to achieve a pregnancy. There are also supplements useful as royal jelly, which promotes fertility, and tea of calendula and evening primrose oil, regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Relax your emotions. Do not give free rein to anxiety, but that drives away all kinds of stress that you block to getting pregnant.
- Stop smoking and drinking If you want a pregnancy, don't have vices harmful, is one of the tips to get pregnant most important, as it can even affect your future baby.
- Find out more about the role of men in fertility. The quality of the sperm and the sperm count is vital for fertilization to take place. The stress and fatigue that can influence their production, as well as the type of diet. So among the tips for become pregnant, predominates ensure that your partner eat foods rich in antioxidants, vitamins C and E, and to abandon harmful habits such as smoking and excess alcohol.