If you are a lover of your animals, you'll wonder if they can transmit any disease to the new baby.
The good news is that if your pet is vaccinated and have veterinary controls are often not present greater risks for the small.
Some cases of diseases:
- Scratches. If not disinfected, a scratch could affect someone with a predisposition or a weakness. In this case, you can causarfiebre, headache, inflammation, and growth of the lymph nodes. With antibiotics will.
- If your pet has a wound in your skin, you must cure it as soon as possible, to avoid infections. Thus, the germs present in the area of the injury or the remedies that the animal is in the area will not be in contact with the baby.
- Fleas and ticks. The first are not dangerous, but can cause irritation in the skin of the child, while ticks are infectious and can be cured with antibiotics.
- Allergies to dog hair or cat. If your baby sneezes, swollen eyes or has asthmatic crisis, is very likely to be allergic. This can be solved by preventing the animal from entering the house, especially in the part of the child.
- Cats can transmit this infection through their stool. The symptoms are similar to those of the flu. Although it is not severe in children, if you get in the first few months deembarazo, toxoplasmosis is very risky, because it can generate injuries or malformations in the fetus.