It came time to give birth! Although the woman seems the more nervous, the man is not free from fears, although apparent otherwise.
We tell you, in a sequence, some of the feelings of the father at the birth of his son:
- When the time came to go to the hospital, what you see is calm. You think: “Ok, we're going to have the baby”
- The setting in the room, all goes well. Think: “it was Not so terrible!”.
- Then he is looking at you in love and thinks: “I Admire this beautiful woman.”
- When they start strong contractions. Thinks: “But... why are you changing everything?”
- The midwife or nurses tell you that you bid on. Think: “what Will be good to look at what is happening “out there”?
- Look. You think: “Oh, my God!”.
- Begins to get the baby. Terrified, you think: “I can see your huge head!”.
- Because you cannot control your emotion. He says: “My love, how you can! It pushes! It is my son!”.
- The baby is born. She can no longer speak. You only see fall your tears.
- Take the baby for the first time and thinks: “it Is mine, I did it”.
- Finally, after seeing everything you went through, can't stop thinking: “I'm the luckiest guy in the world”.