In this article you will find:
Share with your children this delicious recipe and enjoy in family the value of christmas.
- 170 grams of chocolate frosting
- 85 grams milk chocolate chopped
- 170 grams candy vainill
- 85 white chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup of cane mint, crushed
- Cover a baking dish with aluminum foil. In a pot melt the chocolate and the chocolate with milk, stirring over low heat until it is smooth (you can melt in a double boiler to avoid scorching).Pour over the refractory, and set aside.
- In another small pot, melt the vanilla caramel and the white chocolate (it can be a bain-marie) until smooth.
- Pour the mixture of white chocolate over the chocolate mixture in the baking dish. Stir a little of the refractory to obtain a uniform thickness.
- Sprinkle the chocolate with the poles of mint, crushed. Leave to cool for 30 minutes or until firm. Use the foil to lift the caramel from the baking dish.
- Break the toffee into pieces and serve.