The dried herbs, along with the spices give a special touch to this traditional recipe
The Americans have a special category called “comfort food“, which include all the dishes that, in one way or another, cause a feeling of well-being; and, without doubt, the baked potatoes are one of the best examples. This recipe is not only easy to prepare, but goes equally well as an accompaniment to red meats, chicken and fish and, if you're on a diet, you just have to use portion control to enjoy them with no regrets. Take note!
4 medium potatoes
Mixture of black pepper and green
4 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
1. Washes very well of each potato, you can help yourself with a small brush. The idea of this dish is cooked with shell, so you have to remove all traces of soil and cut the roots that stick out.
2. With a knife, cut them lengthwise, so that they look like sticks. Try, where possible, that they are the same thickness so that they bake at the same time.
3. Place them on a tray and pour a little olive oil and rub them. After, add the salt and the different type of pepper. Stir so that the seasonings will adhere well.
4. Finally, add the rosemary (you can chop very fine) and sprinkle with the cheese.
5. The cooking time is 25 to 30 minutes, at a temperature of 175 ° C. get Ready! The aroma of the baked potatoes while they are roasting is irresistible. Before unpacking, please test with a straw to see if done.