Remember that during these days it is important that you eat the natural way, you power your body with nutrients that contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, a substance essential to eliminate toxins. If the recipes of Hot Cakes are usually characterized by having a lot of sugar, and accompanied by jams and syrup that they bring a significant number of calories, there are whole grain options like the one depicted below, and which, by the way, has an additional element: wheat germ, which in turn provides energy to the body.
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup of white flour of wheat
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 1/3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 glass of skim milk (optional)
-Mix all the dry ingredients (within the amount of wheat germ), and then cut the butter into small pieces. Ties it all together very well.
-Stir in the eggs and the milk. Mix until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
-Heat a pan to medium heat and engrásala with a little butter.
-Pour the mixture and cook the pancakes on both sides.
- Do you already have bubbles in your pancakes? That is the signal to know that you are ready