It is no secret that the woman after having a baby struggle to lose those extra pounds others acquired during the pregnancy, and wondering how to lose weight after pregnancy safely
But you should remember that the ideal time to regain your figure is 6 to 12 months after giving birth, so don't despair!
Your body needs time to recover after childbirth, if you start with diets and exercises very strict this takes more time to recover. It is important to take a time of grace until at least the first 6 weeks before attempting to lose weight, even if you're breast-feeding you should try to wait for your baby to have at least two months to try to lose weight.
During this time it is important to achieve a small weight reduction of more or less half a kilo a week, you can do this by eating less food, and incorporating exercise routines.
On the other hand if you are breastfeeding, it is necessary that you go down in weight little by little why? Because rapid weight loss can impair production of milk, which is why as discussed earlier, the ideal is to lose no more than half a kilo per week. In addition, it is important that you know that breastfeeding makes your body burn calories, which is why you must not alarm.
Tips of healthy eating that will help you to lose weight after pregnancy:
1. Don't skip your meals! Sometimes, many mothers forget to eat, but you must remember that if you do not, you will have less energy, which will not help you to lose weight.
2. You must consume 5 to 6 small meals healthy, instead of 3 large ones.
3. It is important that you acquire the habit of having breakfast, this will give you the necessary energy to start the day and will prevent you feel tired.
4. Chew very well your food and eat slow, this way you will feel satisfied faster and prevent overeating.
5. Purchase low-fat products.
6. If you're feeling a bit anxious eat your favorite fruit, these are low in fat and rich in vitamins and fiber.
7. You should drink 8 to 9 glasses of water a day, this will help to remove fat, in addition to avoid drinking sodas, juices or other liquids with sugar.