In this article you will find:
- What gift if I was invited to a Baby Shower?
- Gifts for the baby:
- Gifts for mom:
Are you invited to a Baby Shower and do not know what to give? We have put together the best options, but before we tell you more about this treat for mom and the baby.
A Baby Shower is a celebration that is performed to celebrate the arrival of a new little one to the family, every day is more usual to hear about this kind of celebrations, as the moms-to-be await the event with great expectation.
Many families take the opportunity to share with your friends by providing them a variety of dishes, drinks, music and different activities that help the mother to feel fully happy and showing off his tummy.
What gift if I was invited to a Baby Shower?
The Baby Shower is an opportunity to provide support and give advice to the future parents, also to give gifts, here are some ideas:
Gifts for the baby:
- For the first month you can choose nappies Newborn 2-4,5 kg
- For the second month Diapers Newborn XP of 3-6 kg, already have gained weight.
- For the third and fourth month it is advisable to buy one size P between 5-8 kg
(The size of diapers will vary depending on the weight and size of the baby at each month)
- Soap without scent.
- Baby oil
- Hooded towel.
- Protective cream to prevent irritation.
- Digital pacifier thermometer.
- Wet wipes.
- Sheets for the crib.
- Chair, rocking chair, or vibrated.
- Monitor for babies.
Accessories for the time of eating:
- Chew toys rubber.
- Cup with lid, handles and spout.
- Support and protector for bottles.
- Breastfeeding cushion.
- Bottle warmer.
Clothing and accessories:
- Diaper bag.
- Porta babies.
- Cover waterproof for baby carrier.
Gifts for mom:
- Nursing bra.
- Umbrella adapter.
- Speakers to listen to music next to the baby.
- Cushion for the back.
- Fan or pump milk.