In this article you will find:
- Possible causes of female infertility:
- Possible causes of male infertility:
- Are there any treatments for infertility?
- Seek guidance on infertility
When the couple tries to conceive and spends a very long period of time without achieving it begins to be assailed by doubts and fears. Know that you must do to plan a pregnancy and that treatments perform to get a period of gestation healthy.
Some specialists claim that millions of couples (two out of every 10 couples) have problems of fertility. And the truth is that this problem does not appear only in women. There are many things that can lead to infertility, and this can affect people of any age and sex. When a couple takes to achieve a pregnancy, either of the two have the same chance of being the cause.When diagnosed with infertility?
Many people find it difficult to achieve a pregnancy or carry it to term, but it is usually diagnosed infertility when no pregnancy is achieved after 1 year or more of trying, or if you have had several miscarriages.
Possible causes of female infertility:
- Advanced age: from 35 years, the reproductive potential decreases.
- Factor tubo-peritoneal: when the fallopian Tubes are located with some sort of contusion.
- Endometriosis: when the uterine tissue is found outside the uterus.
- Fibroids, sexually transmitted diseases, diabetes, cancer, thyroid disease.
Possible causes of male infertility:
- Alterations of the genital tract which makes it impossible to deposit the semen in the vagina.
- Erection problems.
- Changes in the production of semen.
- Excess body weight (obesity).
Are there any treatments for infertility?
There are treatments for many types of infertility:
- Personal care
- Medical procedure
- Specialists ( Endocrinologist, gynaecologist and obstetrician)
After performing any of these treatments, many women manage to have a healthy pregnancy.
Seek guidance on infertility
The first thing that must be couples do is to go to the doctor to discuss their concerns and raise their questions. In many cases, the woman query first, but it is really important that the two agree that, whatever the reason of the problem, the two need to be examined. Therefore, if possible, start with the right foot, turning to a query-orientation in the infertility together in the first visit.Also read: do you Want another child? Don't listen to these myths
- If you believe that your doctor will not have time to keep the conversation quiet and detailed that you need, ask for a longer appointment, perhaps at a time of day that it is not so much demand to get a proper guidance in infertility.
- You can also go to a query of the reproduction of the hospital or a family planning clinic. Does not need to be referred by your doctor to go to a specialist, and there you will find a team of experts that will focus on your problem.
- Communication, trust, and tranquility are the keys to the couple in this process, which may be longer than what is expected, so that is why it is important that it is used to strengthen and reinforce your relationship, relying one on the other, it is after all a joint decision to have wanted to be parents.