In this article you will find:
- Treatments and viable solutions
- Possible Causes
- Unexplained infertility
It turns out to be very difficult for a couple to know for what reason are infertile, but, the fact of not knowing the underlying cause of your infertility problems may be much more difficult to handle. Before the diagnosis there are multiple medical treatments to treat the difficulties to conceive, both in men as in women. It is important to address this topic as a couple and support each other. Know the causes of unexplained infertility and possible treatments.
Some specialists claim that in the western countries, 12% of couples with fertility problems have to face that you do not have explanation. There is the temptation of considering radical treatments for these couples. For patients with this diagnosis and without apparent cause, many treatment options are available. But in general, prefer to wait up to three years of attempts, depending on the age of the woman, to see if the pregnancy occurs naturally.
Treatments and viable solutions
- Gamete Intrafallopian transfer (TIFG): is a form of assisted reproduction that resides in extracting a woman's eggs, mixing them with sperm, and then bring them immediately into a Fallopian tube to a laboratory.
- Intrauterine insemination: is a fertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to facilitate fertilization.
- Ovarian stimulation: it is a process that lies in inducing a multiple ovulation through medications hormonal. This process is carried out to achieve the assisted reproduction, either by artificial insemination or in vitro.
- The defects of ovulation, and male-factor infertility seem to be equally responsible, each one explained the 30% -40% of cases.
- Problems reversal can be detected in 10% -15% of cases.
- In another 10% -20%, the evidence does not identify a problem.
Fibroid tumors, endometriosis, problems unilateral tubal, male-factor infertility, mild, immunological factors, and genetic defects are all potential contributors to the unexplained infertility.Read also: men who exercise fifteen hours a week to improve your fertility
There is a category accurate to categorize this case. It is for this reason that these couples are notified that your infertility is “unexplained”, despite the fact that the same could be explained in detail.
- If you have difficulties to get pregnant, it is most appropriate to seek counseling with a fertility specialist.
- Days of ovulation can have significant influence on fertility. It is important that women who want to have children keep a calendar of ovulation.
- If the woman has for many years been trying to become pregnant and do not succeed, you must go to a specialist, so that both can be examined immediately (the immediacy is going to depend a lot on the ages of each couple), since with the time the sperm and the fertility of the woman are going to fall.