What more hope to the children in these celebrations of christmas, is to celebrate with delicious sweets. They are the typical sweets of christmas as the christmas cookies or the bread of passover. But we can prepare some desserts without the need for us to be experts in cooking or baking.
Cooking with your children will allow you to spend a good time in the company of the little ones. In addition, you will present 3 recipes of desserts made with fruit, so as to teach your children the importance of a healthy and nutritious diet.
You can try with different fruits, depending on the tastes of the whole family. The strawberries and raspberries are recommended for children and pregnant women due to its content in vitamin C.
- 400 grams of strawberries.
- 100 gr of chocolate frosting or chocolate to melt.
- Half a cup of cream liquid.
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 30 grams of sugar.
- Part the chocolate into small pieces and put it together with the cream liquid into a pot.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, stir it without stopping with a wooden spoon until it melts completely and becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the butter and the sugar in the chocolate, mix everything well until you cool down.
- Wash the strawberries, without get the green leaves and leave them on absorbent paper to dry.
- When the chocolate cream is warm, washes the berries without covering the leaves.
- Pínchalas with a stick, skewer or toothpick and let it dry the chocolate.
- Leave them to cool in the refrigerator.
Fruit skewers caramelized
- 3 bananas.
- 4 kiwis.
- 1 pineapple.
- 2 mangoes.
- 2 apples.
- 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- 20 sticks of skewers.
- Peel and cut the fruit into cubes of 2 cm-3 cm
- Weapon the skewers and carry them to a grill or a griddle for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place them in a baking dish, espolvoréales sugar and bake in the oven until caramelicen.
Ingredients:Read also: Natural Juices: more than a drink
- 400 grams of raspberries.
- 500 ml of milk.
- 4 yolks.
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- 6 sheets of gelatin.
- Boil the milk in a pot. Meanwhile whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until it blanqueen. Then, add the hot milk gradually, stirring vigorously.
- Put the mixture to simmer, stirring continuously until thickened.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water and estrújalas and incorpóralas to the previous mixture.
- Crushes 300 grams of raspberries and incorpóralos in the above mixture with the remaining whole raspberries (100 grams).
- You can put the preparation in a large cast or in ramekins. Must be 12 hours in the fridge.
- When serving you can garnish with some whole raspberries and whipped cream.
Do not stay with the desire, go and prepare with your children these rich desserts of christmas, that it is fun and will give them the opportunity to enjoy something rich in family.