In this article you will find:
- What is important to you make a decision along with the doctor
- When performing a c-section with vertical incision?
- When performing a c-section with a horizontal incision?
- Care after a c-section
Women who are in a state of gestation, especially new mothers, tend to present many doubts about how to bring his son into the world. We invite you to learn about the vertical incision and horizontal.
At present, there are different ways to perform a c-section. This choice should remain in the hands of the treating physician, and the decision will be the result of the combination of certain factors:
- Urgency of cesarean section.
- Reasons why it is being carried out this intervention.
- The preferences of the doctor (The woman has the right to choose together with your doctor the type of cesarean section that suits you).
What is important to you make a decision along with the doctor
The pregnancy usually generates a lot of anxiety in the expectant parents. And most in the woman, which happens all the months thinking about what type of birth it might help. It is important that during gestation mothers learn about the types of childbirth, to be able to choose the incision that will fit your needs, values, or lifestyle.
When performing a c-section with vertical incision?
The incisions vertical can be carried out only if the patient develops complications during the c-section. Some specialists claim that this procedure is required when a baby is premature, or when the placenta is located in the lower part of the uterus, and there are risks when making a cross section.
Advantages of a vertical incision
- You can extract the baby from the uterus much faster
- The vertical cut in the belly produces less bleeding at the time of cesarean section.
- Decrease the risk for the newborn and the mother.
When performing a c-section with a horizontal incision?
For many years the caesarean vertical have been the most have been carried out in Latin America, since a horizontal cut helps to hide the scar because, depending on the woman's body, is made of 10 to 20 cm below the line of the underwear.Read also: Taking antidepressants during pregnancy is dangerous for the baby
Advantages of a c-section horizontal
- The scar is more aesthetic.
- The recovery is faster and easier.
- The opening is easy, less damage fibers.
Care after a c-section
- Take pain relievers to ease the pain.
- Walk slowly and progressively after 24 hours of the cesarean section.
- The wound should be washed with soap and water daily.
- Keep the scar well hydrated gels and creams. (Consult with the doctor).
The most recent
- The influence of social networks on the school performance of the child
- Stimulation of the baby of 11 months
- Stimulation of the baby of 12 months
- Stimulation for babies from 9 months
- About us |
- Site map |
- Advertising |
- Contact us
Santa Beatriz 111, of. 1002 - Providencia, Santiago de Chile. © 2007 - 2017 Isis Producciones y Cia. Ltda. Members of iab chile and ASECH.You may be interested:
Do you know what ectopic pregnancy?