In this article you will find:
- Theory of early exposure to germs
- What brings benefits to the direct contact with microbes?
- How suck finger prevents any kind of allergy?
- What allergies can be in the environment?
Most babies after their first month of life, they tend to lick their fingers when they are hungry, sleepy or simply bored; this topic is a bit worrisome for the mothers, as they believe the children through their hands can get infections. But according to the study carried out by the school new zealand Dunedin of Medicine, University of Otago, children who suck their thumbs have less risk of allergies during childhood and adulthood.
Theory of early exposure to germs
The focus of this research is based on the theory of early exposure to germs, which basically indicates that an excess of hygiene, together with the effect of the growing pollution and nutritional factors could explain the increase of cases of allergy by year, especially in children.
What brings benefits to the direct contact with microbes?
The specialists of the university of Otago is responsible for the analysis of the results of the study affirm that, with total security it is possible that the frequent contact with microbes in the environment, lead to the development of some resistance to these, during the first years of life.
How suck finger prevents any kind of allergy?
Works only with the allergies that are found in the environment, that is to say, has nothing to do with food allergies or other types of consumption.
What allergies can be in the environment?
The bacteria found in the environment and on the surfaces of the furniture in the home travels on the baby usually are pollen, dust mites, mold and mildew. What you want to say that those children who suck their thumbs tend to take the part of these germs to your mouth, something that apparently favors a lower propensity to react so allergic.Read also: Eleven costumes DIY for the whole family
- Although the specialists ensure that the bacteria that are found in the environment are not harmful to babies, the most recommended is not induce to sucking.
- It is important that parents get their children to stop thumb sucking when they are teething.
- Make sure to keep clean the places where they move the baby. A small may not be in a place where there is an excess of dirt.