The baby continues to grow and his skill and agility at this age are unstoppable, in addition to costing him self-control, so it is likely that our little one can control their actions, but it is not always achieved with their emotions, pushes, yells, and has tantrums.
Social and emotional development:
- Learn to communicate: it is a process that will improve with the weeks, but, for now, will express their needs by crying, babbling, complaining, and making other sounds.
- The baby is a 28 weeks is developing the ability to demonstrate a sense of confidence in those caring, more empathetic and feel comfortable with some people.
- It would not be right to expect the child to behave perfectly all the time, because the temper tantrums are their way of showing their frustration for something that you cannot do or think.
- On the other hand, it is important to continue teaching them to express themselves with words is what produces the best results.
- Expliquémosle why the rules are appropriate.
- We must also teach them why it can't be cast to run down the street without giving the hand to an adult. It is not necessary to shout for him to understand the reasons for our warning.
- Your muscles are growing and therefore is more active than before.
- You can throw the ball and kicking it forward with great ease.
- Has sufficient stability to stand on tiptoe.
- You can build figures with large blocks, put together and take apart objects; enjoying especially screwing and unscrewing caps.
- It feels uncomfortable when his diaper is wet or dirty.
- If the baby will lack little to enter a kindergarten or a nursery, can you realize suddenly, that you'll now have more time to do your stuff.
- This is the time to do those hobbies which you like, like to read, sing, do a bit of exercise and even arrangement in your home.