In this article you will find:
- The early discontinuation of breastfeeding is an issue that affects both mothers and children.
- What prevents the breast milk
Breastfeeding prevents childhood obesity, hypertension in the mother, and cardiovascular disease.
A study conducted at the University of North Carolina, found that women who had breastfed their children for at least six months were less likely to develop hypertension in 14 years that they had only given their baby formula milk.
In general, experts recommend that babies be fed only breast milk during their first six months of life and then continue to drink breast milk but also solid food until one year.
The aim is to encourage the first few months of life, since these investigations support the premise that the nutrients of natural milk directly impact the future health of the babies and the mother.
The early discontinuation of breastfeeding is an issue that affects both mothers and children.
What prevents the breast milk
- Prevents sudden infant death syndrome.
- The childhood obesity.
- Digestive problems.
- Cognitive deficiency.
- Infections in the urinary tract.
- Respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.
- To be able to breastfeed for a period longer than 6 months, you need to produce enough milk which is stimulated only with the suction of the baby; so that for more remedies or homemade tricks that you use to boost production, the real effectiveness is in the stimulation of the child.
- When mothers are away for a long time of their children, because of the work, the amount of milk production can be affected.
- The lack of production of milk results in multiple problems, not only towards the baby, who in this way would be better protected and fed, but also may result in mastitis for the mother or other diseases.
Please make sure you comply with the process of breastfeeding the time needed!Read also: video: meet the breastfeeding positions