There are many cases of couples who want to have a baby, and by physical conditions or complications genetic, fail to achieve a desired pregnancy in a natural way, but, on the other hand, there are those couples that after you have a baby, and wants to conceive, they do not get to accomplish it, this is what we know as secondary infertility.
Explain the specialists, to achieve a full-term pregnancy or having had a child, we do not warrant that the fertility will be permanent, there are currently many women who have managed to have a baby and before the search of a sibling for your child, this second pregnancy, it does not reach.
What causes a problem of secondary infertility?
- The same problems of fertility, are responsible for secondary infertility.
- Fallopian falópio clogged.
- Injuries pelvic or uterine.
- Problems of weight.
- Drinking alcohol on a daily basis.
- Bad or a low number of sperm.
What to do?
The fertility problem could develop or worsen after giving birth, such is the case of complications during the birth, this triggers the problem in many women, another of the reasons why we can't conceive again is about the age, it had been over 10 years since the first birth.
The methods or treatments used for fertility problems in primary and secondary are the same, even if you have already had a baby. Usually, the specialist conducts an evaluation of fertility to the couple, this as a first step before a possible treatment.
If you know that show any problem such as: fibrosis, endometriosis, or uterine problems, and you have already tried for more than six months to conceive without success, it is recommended to see a gynecologist.
How do you handle fertility treatments and still be a good mother?
- It is normal to feel anxious or frustrated during fertility treatments, trying to keep calm.
- This kind of emotions trigger feelings of irritability or worry, and these are brought to interact with our children, it is recommended to seek the support of family and some expert in family therapy.
- Looking for techniques that help to cope with the stress and impatience.
- Include the child in our daily activities, not to isolate it.