In this article you will find:
- Benefits of acupuncture
Acupuncture has been one of the traditional medicines that has been used in recent years, many women who are in a state of gestation are beginning to opt for more traditional forms to take care of your health and the health of the baby.
Acupuncture is a technique of complementary medicine, used to relieve physical and emotional ailments through the placement of long needles very thin in specific points of the body.
The process of pregnancy not only brings with it the symptoms of pregnancy, but also stress, the product of the hormonal and physical changes that occur in the body.
It is normal for expectant mothers to feel exhausted, irritated, and in some cases without energy, they can also come to feel that your daily tasks are becoming more difficult to meet as the months go by. This is totally normal, because your body is making a great effort in forming the baby that is in your belly.
Benefits of acupuncture
- Acupuncture helps to decrease nausea and vomiting that occur during the first few months of pregnancy.
- Decreases the chance of pregnant women suffering from hemorrhoids or constipation.
- Prevent those annoying lower back pains that can often be intolerable.
- Some specialists claim that after several sessions the pregnant women will notice the increase in your defenses.
- Acupuncture also reduces stress and anxiety.
Acupuncture is a traditional technique in china and is currently used in all parts of the world.
- Before you opt for a session of acupuncture it is necessary that you consult with your treating doctor.
- Some experts recommend that the mother-to start this technique during the first few months of pregnancy, with the aim of removing the stress or the tiredness of the first trimester.
- Be sure to choose an acupuncturist that has a level of study that is highly qualified. The best acupuncturists have studies to post-graduate level in the subject and various licenses that guarantee.