Family nutrition is very important for the well-being of the health, especially if we have children at home and we want to see you grow up healthy and strong. There are certain foods that provide us with unique properties that influence the development of our children, here are a few.
Food G – M
- They are very useful to protect the skin against aging and elasticity.
- They contain Omega 3, help prevent the rise of cholesterol.
- Have antioxidants.
- The quality of the fatty acids of the seeds, reduces the risk of developing circulatory problems, heart attacks and other cardiovascular complications.
- High content of potassium and magnesium, which makes them very useful to the consume for athletes, since it reduces the lesions.
- Allow a proper functioning of the brain.
- Have a high content of calcium, so it is advisable that those people who do not drink milk, eat them.
- They are very rich in vitamin E, which helps the processes of fertility.
- Contains b-complex vitamins.
- It has minerals that help the formation of tissues, control cholesterol, strengthen immunity and reduce high levels of blood pressure.
- It is useful as anti-inflammatory and collaborates with the allergic processes, insomnia, fatigue, and dizziness.
- Provides vitamins A, E, D and b complex.
- It has sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- The chicken egg provides more nutrients than those of other birds.
- Has a great digestibility
- It contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which are involved in the vision
- Gives only 70 calories, as well as many fruits.
- It is an excellent source of calcium, proteins, fats, sugars, and vitamins.
- Helps build teeth, bones, and nails and to repair muscles, tissues and organs.
- It prevents anemia.
- The 88% is made up of water.
It is formed by carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Contains vitamins C and E. it Is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
- Low in calories.
- Helps to detoxify the blood and to form urine.
- It is good for those who have trouble sleeping.
- Calm muscle aches.
- To be rich in iron, relieves fatigue, tiredness and anemia.
- Delay aging.
- Allows the proper functioning of the respiratory tract, so that it is useful to prevent the common cold.
- It contains very little cholesterol.
- Allows the proper functioning of the intestinal transit, avoiding flatulence, and bloating.
- Provides vitamin C.
- Antioxidant and anticancer.
- Prevents the increase of cholesterol because it contains a type of fiber called pectin.
- Contains sodium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus, so that it is considered a food mineralizador.
- Help to those people who suffer from insomnia and problems in the nervous system, because it contains trace elements.
- Effective against stress and anemia.
- It renews the cells of the bones, teeth, skin, eyes, nails and hair.
- Prevents the attack of viruses and bacteria.
- It detoxifies the tissues and neutralizes the cholesterol.
- Active sex hormones.
- Relieves heartburn.
- It is recommended for those who suffer from insufficiencies in liver and kidney.
- Reduces the fever.