There are various foods that help the body function properly. These are called “smart”, since they reduce and prevent health problems, and as all we are to maintain the well-being of our family, it is not included in your daily diet these natural products are delicious, varied their preparations and hours of meals.
Then in facemama.com you exhibiting in alphabetical order a list of foods and their main characteristics:
Food – C
- Removes germs that cause damages in the respiratory tract.
- Regulates the elevation of the pressure.
- Thinning of the blood, so it is very used by people who have had thrombosis, embolism, or vascular accidents.
- Lipid-lowering, since it decreases the LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol).
- Antibiotic and antiseptic general, because that stimulates the immune system.
- Contains vitamin E, which slows cell aging.
- Provides energy, fiber and calcium.
- Rich in fatty acids, which prevent the formation of clots in the blood.
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It contains monounsaturated fatty acids.
- It provides a large amount of vitamin E (24 mg).
- Delivery B-complex vitamins, source of energy for the body.
- Decreases cholesterol and hypertension.
- It has vitamin B9, which helps to prevent anemia and mouth ulcers, in addition to keeping the skin in good condition and delay the onset of gray hair.
- Low in calories (One cup of white rice contains only 103 calories and the black 108 calories).
- Not have fat.
- Has No sodium.
- Carbohydrate complex.
- Rich in vitamin C and in fiber, which helps lower cholesterol to monitor diabetes and to improve digestion.
- Contains more nutrients than any other vegetable.
- It has beta carotene, a great antioxidant.
- For being a good antioxidant, can prevent cancer and some heart disease.
- Eliminates germs and bacteria.
- It purifies the blood.
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous and respiratory system.
- Rich in vitamin A, folic acid and some minerals.
- Regulates the functions of the stomach.
- Help in the recovery of cough, cold, flu, and bronchitis. (Preparation: mix the juice of 1 onion with the juice of 1 lemon and 2 tablespoons of honey, which should be hot).
- Prevents dandruff and hair fall. (It is suggested to take massage of the head with his juice permanently).
- Useful for diabetics, because it cleanses the blood.
- Decreases the stress in people.
- Prevents the entry of bacteria into the body.
- Strengthens the immune system, prevents infections and helps to eliminate liquids.
- It has properties laxatives.