In this article you will find:
- Having children makes men fat-True or false?
- The men also must take care of their physical appearance and health
A study indicated that men gain weight when they have children, probably as a result of changes in your lifestyle. Find out if having children makes men fat.
The studies found that the men earn between 2 and 5 kilograms after their first baby, but other research also showed that the marriage is a gain of weight for most men.
Having children makes men fat-True or false?
The men before becoming parents likely to lead a healthy life with exercise and a balanced diet, but when these habits are thrown aside and no longer met certain rules in favor of the health cookies, ice cream and other foods that are eaten by children (which contain an excess of sweets) start to be part of the diet of the parents.
The men also must take care of their physical appearance and health
- Parents should also take care of their diet during the gestation period of the woman, because, if the pregnant woman to watch your partner eat food with excess fat or sweets can produce in her the desire to do so. In addition, this is a totally general health.
- Men can also go to exercise to avoid gaining weight by product of the anxiety that causes us to become parents.
- To lead a healthy life after being parents will help children to follow your example. The small with the time can learn from their parents what is lead a healthy life.
- If, during the first months of baby's life it is impossible to make exercises as before, it is recommended to moderate the excessive consumption of calories.
The gain weight by overeating is not something that should be justified, health is the fundamental factor for better living.Read also: Travel pregnant