The baby creatures are really fragile and care must be exhaustive, it is true that they can be on the ground and perform certain stimulating activities to benefit their development, psycho-motor, but it is necessary to take precautions to avoid illness in the baby.
The odds that a baby will get sick more easily than an adult is due to several factors, however, we will be specific with the fact that the child spends time on the floor, and this place can be full of infections; the same dose of a substance may be harmless to an adult, but very harmful to a baby.
How to avoid the baby at risk within the home?
- Pesticides home
- Contaminated water otherwise
- Indoor air contaminated
- Carbon monoxide: this gas is produced when fuels are burned and can enter the home in many ways: by the stoves or heaters oil without exhaust vents adequate; wood burning stoves; gas stoves or other appliances that are not regulated.
- Benzopineros: with the incomplete combustion of tobacco or timber, appear organic particles such as tar. This substance can produce various diseases, such as: irritation of eyes, nose and throat, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and cancer.
- Fumes various: it is common that at the time of cleaning, use cleaning fluids such as aerosols or paints that can be highly toxic.
- Formaldehyde: there are many products that contain this substance, such as: the resin of the synthetic wood that made the furniture, or the gluing of decorative fabrics. This gas can cause: respiratory problems, rashes, nausea, among other symptoms.
- Mold: in humid places it is easy to the appearance of fungi that can cause respiratory problems, bronchitis, and other diseases in children.
- Radon: this colorless, odorless and radioactive, occurs naturally by the decay of uranium in rocks and soils. Its inhalation can cause lung cancer.