In this article you will find:
- Consequences of exposure to cigarette smoke
- In order to reduce the different risks caused by cigarette smoking, are advised to avoid the smoke and the tobacco completely.
- Where can be found the cigarette smoke?
Tobacco, according to the World Health Organization, cause each year the death of three million people. Your danger is not addressed only to those who consume it. Suffer from passive smoking, and among them the unborn baby.
Many pregnant women are exposed to cigarette smoke indirectly, that is to say, by friends, family members or simply for the people who are in the street. This type of indirect contact with the tobacco also can have detrimental effects on your health and the health of the future baby.
Consequences of exposure to cigarette smoke
- Causes in the fetuses development neuroevolutivo “discreetly bottom” of the children of the pregnant non-smokers.
- Intrauterine growth retardation.
- Can cause a miscarriage.
- Low weight at birth.
- Preterm delivery.
- Deficiencies of behavior or learning in your child during the growth.
- Syndrome of Sudden Infant Death.
In order to reduce the different risks caused by cigarette smoking, are advised to avoid the smoke and the tobacco completely.
Where can be found the cigarette smoke?
Pregnant women can be exposed to this kind of smoke involuntarily as the smoke exhaled by smokers can stay impregnated in the furniture, in carpets, on curtains and in all those objects that are able to absorb.
- If a couple is trying to conceive, both should stay away from the cigarette smoke.
- If a couple has recently had a child, and one of the two smoked, it is best to completely eliminate this bad habit.
- It is vital that parents talk with smokers who are around you, this will be a good way of keeping the future mother of cigarette smoke.
- If fumabas before you get pregnant, and suspendiste the habit by the belly, then you should make the biggest effort to leave it definitely. Remember that the babies will be on it for many years and the cigarette always leaves the bad smell on the skin.